Is there an end in sight?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I thought for sure I'd hear back from the publishers this month (it's been over four months). So, far only one rejection and the month's almost over.

I'm not a very patient person, but I have found that ignoring this problem is the only way to survive (I don't, however, recommend it for most problems--like hemmoroids). *snicker*
Seriously, I just keep writing and editing. If stalking editors or sending them flowers and chocolate would make a difference, I would. If pestering my agent every day would work, I would. But I such actions would only make the situation worse without changing anything.

At this point, I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'll ever hear anything . . .

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I hadn't stopped by in a while and thought I should. Hang in there and don't let the wait get to you. Success come when it's ready. Just keep writing and don't look back.

  1. Aww, Amber, chin up! They can't ignore you forever! Your agent wouldn't let them, would he?

    There is a time and place for everything. It will happen when it is right!

    *hands over patience cookies*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...