I discovered the Author's Guild

Friday, July 11, 2008
WOW! I just found the best sight for authors (the requirement is you have to have a contract).
Here's the description from their website:

Members of the Authors Guild receive free book contract reviews from experienced legal staff, discounted health insurance rates in some states, low-cost website services including website-building, e-mail, and domain name registration, access to our free Back in Print service, our quarterly print Bulletin, and invitations to panels and programs throughout the year.

I've been looking at lawyers that charge $400 an hour to go over my contract. 90 dollars a year gets me access to all of the above! I'm so excited I found them.
Check it out at http://www.authorsguild.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...